... Anonymous ...
- Articles of Impeachment -
when accusing President Clinton, open-ended vagueness required and no
specificity permitted - material fact-ignoring encouraged whenever facts conflict with common sense or pattern arguments.
- Bob Barr - expert on family values - innocent target of Larry Flynt.
- Budget Surplus - attributable only to Reagan and Bush - tax cut for the rich.
- Dam*(four letter version of damnation) - to express emphasis or astonishment.
- Dip-stick - usually reserved for personal attack - also usually best effort at original wit.
- Dumb - used both for personal attack and to express discigreement to a fact or idea against which there is no rational argument or JBS-scripted position.
Grounds for removel from office - for President Clinton, a name change at any time during his life, a bad hair day or anything else that can be discovered prior to mid-January, 2001.
- Housemenagers - open-minded procedure fairness experts - also conveyers of the gospel according to Ken Starr - disciples of Henry Hyde.
( uncharacteristically longer than four letters )
- a favorite word used both for personal attack and to describe any issue position locking the seal of approval of the right wing.
- Liar - used for personal attack and to express disagreement - use inappropriate for describing right wing heroes including, but not limited to, Richard Nixon, Ollie North, and George Bush.
- Material Witness - for a Representative, to be avoided at all costs - for a Senator, to be required at all costs.
- Paula Jones - the only person ever alleging sexual harassment worthy of support.
- Perjury and Obstruction of justice - the one and only important attribution to President Clinton worthy of discussion.
- Sex - any physical
act between humans not specifically admitted by President Clinton as having occurred between himself and an immunized perjurer.