Some ( appropriate ) right-wing Slogans
- I am always O.K.. You are never O.K..
- We can dish it out; but can't take it.
- Your sex life is our business. ( Rack Jite )
- Our favorite words in English language : me myself i
- Sabotage is our weapon.
- We care about working families - really,
- Intelligence is not our strength.
- Our "thinktanks" range from stupid to braindead.
- Hypocrisy is our being.
- Judge us not by our affiliations.
- Prevention is not better than cure.
- We are out of touch with average people.
- Real issues are not our concern, but Clinton's sex life is.
- When it comes to the democrats,
we always bite more than we can chew.
- Stupidity, cowardice, short-sightedness and bigotry are our way of life.
is good for globalization.
The Ten Commandments--Republican-Style
I. Thou shalt talk about Christian principles, but not live by them.
II. Thou shalt attack opponents personally when you can't win on policies.
III. Thou shalt call yourself pro-life, but be in favor of the death penalty.
IV. Thou shalt call yourself pro-life, and put guns in the hands of school children.
V. Thou shalt give lip service to democracy while taking away civil liberties.
VI. Profit is the Lord Thy God, thou shalt not put the people's interest above those of your corporate
VII. Thou shalt make sure fetuses have health coverage, but leave children and babies behind.
VIII Thou shalt bear false witness against your opponents and liberals, and demonize them.
IX. Thou shalt run on a moderate platform, then enact right-wing policies as soon as possible.
X. Thou shalt call the media liberal, so that people forget that the media is owned by corporations
with a conservative fiscal agenda.
Securing America's Future, the Republican Way – The Real Top 10 Republican Slogans
The Washington Post
April 28, 2002
Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) proposes some slogans for the republicans :
"Securing Prescription Drug Benefits for Almost 6 Percent of American Seniors"
- "Securing Unlimited Oil Drilling Rights in Wildlife Refuges and National Parks"
- "Securing Crowded Classrooms and Crumbling Schools"
- "Securing the Records of Vice President Cheney's
Giveaways to the Big Energy Companies."