George dWi Bush's Accomplishments
Beyond these things, the only reason the Republican party chose him was because they knew they'd gain control over the White House again due to his name ... his father's name. Beyond that, I doubt many Republicans care what his past is ... he's Republican and that's all that matters to them.
BUSH'S INEPT AND CORRUPT TEXAS RECORD :
- 50th in spending for teachers
49th in spending on the environment
- 48th in per-capita funding for public health
- 47th in delivery of social services
- 42nd in child support collections
- 41st in per-capita spending on public education
- 5th in percentage of population living in poverty
- 1st in air and water pollution
- 1st in percentage of poor working parents without insurance
- 1st in percentage of children without health insurance
- Political prostitute for sale to the highest bidders as evidenced by all of the kickbacks of state money that has been funneled to those who bought Bush's two elections as governor.
BUSH'S CORRUPT PERSONAL LIFE :
( his youthful indiscretions up till he was 40 years old ) :
- A drunkard for 20 years
- Arrested for DWI
- Arrested for theft
- Arrested for distubing the peace
- A cocaine addict
- Impregnated an underage girl and then had her have an abortion
- That's Three Arrests for Bush
BUSH'S CORRUPT BUSINESS "DEALS" :
- The Bush family has a long history of fraud, deceit, lies, theft, and corruption (Neil, Jeb, Daddy Bush, GW)
- History of illicit business deals
- Screwed the Arlington Texas taxpayers
- Screwed thousands of investors in Harken Oil out of 66% of their investments by using insider information to sell of all of his stock before the damaging news was released. Bush broke SEC and federal laws by selling without notification.
BUSH'S IRRESPONSIBLE MILITARY RECORD :
- Bush received special treatment to get into the Texas Air Guard
- Bush refused to take a drug test and was grounded from flying
- Bush went AWOL for almost two years without punishment
- Who avoided draft to stay at home using cocaine, being drunk, partying and avoiding responsibility?
CORRUPTION AS GOVERNOR :
- Gave kickbacks to many of his contributors
- Appointed cronies
to positions that fattened the pockets of Bush supporters.
Issued 830 exemptions to the worst polluters in the state because they gave him money to buy his election.
- This list goes on and on ...
Wow! Gosh, just think what
Dumbell B  could do for the whole country!
BuzzFlash Perspectives on Bush Accomplishments