When nobody was looking, Governor Bush has
- worked six-hour days.
- given tax breaks to oil companies at the expense of childrenís health care.
- used insider tips to dump stock for an $850,000 profit with no SEC penalties.
- used the power of his office to confiscate private property at rates well below market value to build a baseball stadium for a team he owned and reap a $15 million profit.
- gleefully executed 145 people despite gross prosecutorial and law enforcement misconduct, inept defense counsel and exculpatory evidence in many cases.
- reviewed the death penalty cases for a meagre 15 minutes each.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain, folks.
Thatís just the real George W. Bush.
Heís just hoping you donít find out until after November 7.
Governor Bush's schedule
- 6 hours of "work"
- 3 hours of video games
- bed time at 9:30
Dick Cheney's voting record
A Democratic House - WHY IT MATTERS
Impeach the GOP congress
The Complete Bushisms
Bush's Drunk-driving arrest in Maine
Inside America - Harold Evans
Bush's military records have vanished