Who was that angry mob that shut down the recount in Miami?
- Tom Pyle, policy analyst, office of House Majority Whip Tom DeLay (R-Tex.).
- Garry Malphrus, majority chief counsel and staff director, House Judiciary subcommittee on criminal justice.
- Rory Cooper, political division staff member at the National Republican Congressional Committee.
- Kevin Smith,
former House Republican conference analyst and more recently of Voter.com.
- Steven Brophy, former aide to Sen. Fred D. Thompson (R-Tenn.), now working at the consulting firm KPMG.
- Matt Schlapp,
former chief of staff for Rep. Todd Tiahrt (R-Kan.), now on the Bush campaign staff in Austin.
Roger Morse, aide to Rep. Van Hilleary (R-Tenn.).
- Duane Gibson, aide to Chairman Don Young (R-Alaska) of the House Resources Committee.
- Chuck Royal, legislative assistant to Rep. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.).
- Layna McConkey,
former legislative assistant to former Rep. Jim Ross Lightfoot (R-Iowa), now at Steelman Health Strategies.