15. None of that annoying check-in procedure like with St. Peter.
14. That Tony Robbins Seminar firewalk trick *finally* pays off!
13. Buffet always has plenty of Lucifer's secret-recipe deviled eggs.
12. Due to recent health code changes, vats of boiling brimstone now use low- fat canola oil.
11. Your "Do you smell something burning?" slays 'em, year after year.
10. Plenty of legal help available for filing "wrongful death" lawsuit.
9. Newly passed law: Three strikes and you're back in LA.
8. Satan's confused attempts to torture masochists can be highly entertaining.
7. Inability to ice skate no longer gets in the way of having fun.
6. No need to pack the parka over Bob Dole's election chances.
5. Well, sure, it's hot, but it's a *dry* heat.
4. Free prostate checks and PAP smears administered daily!
3. The surprisingly entertaining "Hitler and Kathie Lee Show."
2. Prizes awarded for best crank phone calls to God.
... and the Number 1 Good Thing About Going to Hell ...
1. 52 smmmmmokin' channels of Jim Carrey!