"We risk our lives to form this great nation and
you wanna let George W. Bush run it?!"
Dave's top 10
What would the Founding Fathers say if they were alive today
I still cannot believe that half the country voted for this
BUMBLING and BLITHERING IDIOT from Texas
( proven in the 3 debates )
- who has the worst possible record as the Governor of his state
- who has three arrests under his belt ( that the public now knows about and which he tried to conceal )
- who went AWOL for 17 months from the National Guards, which he joined using his father's strings and pulls to avoid Draft
- who had his underage girlfriend get an abortion in 1970
( which makes it illegal - which he has not denied )
- who was high on cocaine and alcohol until he was 40
- who lied in the jury application
- who had a new driver licence issued to himself in 1995
- whose military records have been altered and ultimately vanished ( at least not released )
- whose VP candidate has two arrest records under his belt
- who practiced insider trading to dump stock for an $850,000 profit with no SEC penalties
- who used the power of his office to confiscate private property at rates well below market value to build a baseball stadium for a team he owned and reaped a $15 million profit
- who gleefully executed >145 people DESPITE gross prosecutorial and law enforcement misconduct, inept defense counsel and exculpatory evidence in many cases
- who spends a meagre 15 minutes to "review" the death penalty cases
- who refused to sign a hate-crime legislation to include racial hate crimes EVEN AFTER the James Byrd's dragging death in Jaspar, Texas
- who spends 3 hours a day playing video games
- who works on a 6-hr a day schedule
- whose bed time is 9:30 p.m. ( orelse he will bumble the next day itseems )
- who screwed more than a million kids out of their health insurance to give tax cuts to his oil company cronies
- who has UTTERLY destroyed the environment of Houston and other cities by relaxing the emission standards for his corporate cronies
- who, when asked about the financial/budget mess in Texas, created by HIM, replied
"I hope I don't have to be there to deal with it anymore."
- who supports school vouchers which would destroy the public school system, which accomodates 96.4% of the kids
- who is ENDORSED by the NRA
- whose tax cuts will favor the top 1% of the economic ladder AT THE EXPENSE of badly needed social programs, social security, medicare/medicaid
- whose medicare/medicaid "plan" is supported by the major drug and pharmaceutical companies
- whose plan will also leave the public, especially the seniors at the mercy of the profit-driven HMOs and insurance companies, INSTEAD of the doctors, health care professionals
- whose tax cut plan will steal the SS and will not pay down the debt to keep the booming economy going
- whose choice of the Supreme Court justices is very clear that they will be in the mold of Scalia and Thomas, thus threatening the women's right to choose, the affirmative action etc.
- whose "policies" will drive the economy to the ground
- who lost millions of dollars of his father's friends' money in business
- who has always involved in gutter-level politics when the going gets tough ( proven in SC primary against John McCain, 2000 )
- who outspent Gore in the campaign by 2 or 3 to 1 and SHAMELESSLY lied that Gore had outspent him!
- who has shown ABSOLUTELY no sign of intelligence or intellectual curiosity whatsoever
- who has been riding on his father's horse all his life
- whose command of the English language is in serious question
- whose standard reply to serious policy questions is that he will surround himself with people who can think for him
- who cruised through those 3 debates with almost NOTHING on the issues and his so-called plans, but with REPEATED campaign slogans
- who didn't face ONE single question about any of the above from the media pundits who were so BLATANTLY pimping for him from the beginning, when the same pundits VERY unfairly distorted Gore's image to a public which was swallowing everything they "reported"
- As Al Franken put it : "This is a guy who could not find oil in Texas"
The Complete Bushisms
- The choice
- Bush and Guns
- Dumbell B's Accomplishments
Election Irregularities in Florida
Texas Under Dubya
List of Bush Lies
Keeping Dubya Busy ...
Quotes about George W. Bush
Election 2000 Dissent
Found on the Net
Who should concede?
Republican Lies in Florida recount
Gore IS RIGHT to fight
TOO many Coincidences
Gore, THE Winner
Republicans' 23rd Psalm
How Florida played the Race Card
Judicial  activism  -  What  LIBERAL  judges  do.
Sound jurisprudence - What CONSERVATIVE judges do.
- Bureaucrat - A Democrat working for the government.
- Public Servant - A Republican working for the government.
- Incite violence - What BLACK PEOPLE from other states, like Jesse Jackson, do when they protest in Palm Beach County.
Express the will of the people - What clean cut out-of-state WHITE PEOPLE do when they assault elections officials in Miami-Dade.
More on this Page